We are specialised in providing audit and assurance services, accounting, corporate and personal taxation services. We also offer, through our associates, company formation, insolvency practises and representation services as well as banking support.
The founder and Managing Director of the firm is Neoclis Nicolaides. Mr Nicolaides is a Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and a Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus since 1987. He has many years experience in his field which he practices for over 30 years.
The firm’s Director specialising in Tax matters is Michalis Elpidorou. Mr. Elpidorou is a Fellow member of The Chartered Association of Certified Accountants in the United Kingdom and a Member of The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of the Cyprus for over 25 years.
Our audit approach is tailored to suit the size, nature and complexity of your business. Neoserve has the knowledge and experience necessary to help you with complex financial accounting issues related to matters such as valuations, pensions and share plans, listings, IFRS conversions, and corporate treasury and company secretarial functions.
The range of audit services includes the following:
- Statutory Audit of Financial Statements
- Preparation of financial statements
- Internal Audit
- Specific purpose Audits and Due Diligence Reports
Neoserve has the experience to advise your business on any matter that concerns you. This can include but will not be limited to investments, feasibility studies, accounting systems and reports, crisis management and human resources. We can advise any business including the hotelier and real estate business where our founder and Managing Director has many years of personal experience.
Specialized accounting support will be provided to your business to operate effectively and keep control over the operations. Our aim is for your business to become more profitable once you choose to use us. You will no longer have to deal with stress due to paperwork because it will all be done for you.
Neoserve will fulfil this requirement by providing the following:
- Maintenance of the requisite accounting books and records of the business in multiple currencies
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and/or annual computerized management accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of receivables and payables
- Preparation of sales invoices and debt collection
- Collection of purchase invoices and follow up payments
- Monthly reconciliations of the bank balances to the bank statements
- Preparation of the business monthly payroll and submission of the relevant forms together with payments to Social Insurance and to the Income Tax Department.
The numerous tax incentives and double taxation treaties make Cyprus ideal for international tax planning purposes. We keep current on tax laws and legislation, so that we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities and provide our individual and corporate clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve.
We offer the following services:
- International Tax Planning
- Set structures for multinational clients to ensure maximisation of tax savings
- The use of double tax treaties in international tax planning
- The efficient profit repatriation
- Corporate tax services
- Preparation of tax provisions
- Preparation and filing of corporate tax returns
- Advise on the amount and timing of tax payments
- Private client Tax Services
- Preparation of tax computations and tax returns
- Income tax planning
- Assistance with enquiries from tax authorities
- Advise on the amount and timing of tax payments
- VAT and Indirect taxes
- VAT registration, completion and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Advising on the VAT treatment of specific transactions
- Negotiations with VAT Authorities
We will guide and advise you on all matters related to the formation and representation of your business. We can also offer businesses in other jurisdictions upon request.
Neoserve is offering also representation services:
- Provision of registered address
- Nominee Shareholders
- Nominee Directors
- Company Secretary
- Bank account signatories
We provide bank account opening and administration services at major banks in Cyprus and abroad, for individuals, companies and other legal persons of any nationality/jurisdiction.
The following services provided:
- Opening of corporate and personal bank accounts in Cyprus and abroad
- Provision of bank signatory and operation of bank accounts
- Assistance with arranging on-line banking services
- Assistance in arranging credit and debit cards
Proper due diligence and “know-your-client” procedures are followed by our firm in providing its services, as provided by Cyprus and EU Law.
There are situations where for several reasons a company cannot continue operating and either voluntarily or under creditors’ demand the company is put on liquidation.
Neoserve can work both on behalf of the creditors, or the company, in order to run all the procedures needed until the company is deleted from the Registrar of Companies or until the creditors reach an agreement with the company.
We offer through our associates our expertise and advice in the following areas:
We can provide valuations of companies to the shareholders or to other interested parties including share valuations for the purposes of share disposal. Our team has extensive experience in the valuation of large groups of companies as well as small and medium size companies.